At FBC you can expect the warm & welcoming hospitality that southwest Missourians are famous for. Our Greeters & Welcome Desk Staff are eager to provide guidance and direction to our three primary gathering places – Kidslife Theater, The Mix (students), and the Worship Center.
Every person, together, following Jesus, engaged where we live, and involved around the world.
Fellowship Bible Church exists to equip and release spiritual leaders to influence Southwest Missouri and the world for Christ.
(Download by clicking above, Fellowship Unifiers)
1. We over-communicate. We communicate big vision, goals, and details comprehensively. People need to be informed as one decision can affect several teams.
2. We resolve conflicts promptly and graciously. We keep short accounts. We give feedback with grace, receive it with humility, and forgive one another when we fail.
3. We are servant leaders. Leadership is done best when serving. We do whatever it takes to keep Fellowship running effectively. No task is below any of us.
4. Details Matter. We pursue excellence even in the smallest details.
5. We are a team. "We" is better than "me". Ministries work together, not against each other, so every person knows Jesus. We are supporters and fans of each ministry within Fellowship.
6. We are a family. We care about and for each other.
7. People are valued. Every role at Fellowship is valuable.
8. We are good stewards. We are wise managers of the facilities, our finances, our time and our talents. It all belongs to God.
9. We expect change and adapt accordingly. Fellowship will change. We embrace change and are flexible as the organization matures.
10.We trust one another. We believe the best of one another.
11.We have fun. Laughter is our common “currency."
12.Everyone is worthy of our best. We expect excellence and celebrate it when we see it.
13.We are committed and called. We have been called by Jesus and are committed to His kingdom work and His church.
14.Every leader is a learner. We are life-long learners and enjoy the blessing of personal development, maturity, and skill.
15.We give honor and respect. We love and honor one another with the gifts of grace and respect.
16.We are fans of other ministries. We applaud, cheer, and pray for the success of all Gospel-centered ministries.
17.We are open-handed. As stewards of resources, we share space and are open-handed with facilities; our focus is people.
18.We rest confidently in Christ and pray continually.
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.
And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
(Matthew 28:18-20 ESV)
It is personal and transformational.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16
Love God; love others.
ʻLove the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.ʼ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ʻLove your neighbor as yourselfʼ. Matthew 22:37-39
We, is better than me.
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Truth is shared in a community of grace.
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love. Ephesians 4:15-16
When you enter the lobby it’s easy to see the heartbeat of Fellowship is to “equip and release spiritual leaders.” Stop by the Mission Café for a cup of hot coffee, tea, or a fresh fruit snack and let’s get acquainted.
Connection & Community
FBC is a church that places high value on relationships and Biblical community. Our Biblical model is found in Acts 2:42-47 and best described this way: “We’re not a church with life groups, but rather, a church of life groups.”
The purpose of worship is to bring pleasure to God by expressing our love for Him. While some consider worship to be an event that happens at a particular time on Sunday, we believe it is so much more. God created us to live a lifestyle of worship by giving generously, living courageously, praying boldly, believing His Word, serving others in a way that they would fall in love with Jesus and worship Him, too.
When we think about the future of Fellowship and the God-sized calling He gave us to influence the world for Christ, we are always drawn to Ephesians 4:11-16, which challenges us to equip and mature the saints as Jesus builds His church. At Fellowship we want to equip you and your family well with the tools needed to disciple others, study your bible, share in your community your faith, and much more through eCHURCH, eCLASS, and eKIDS.
Worship & Community of all ages
Fellowship knows that the future of the church is in the hands of our children, youth, and college students. Sunday worship, community, events, and much more are available for all these ages. We want your family to grow in Christ together.